Job function: Sales Representative | Industry: Edtech; Learning & Development; SaaS | Position type: Full-time | Location: Stockholm.
Promote is a fast growing, innovative, learning technology organisation. With roots set firmly in the world of corporate training, we are the pioneers of a multi award winning - world leading - learning technology platform and supporting methodology. Our passion is to help training providers and L&D functions to transform work placed learning into performance improvement, on-the-job. Located in Gamla stan, we take great pride in supporting our ever-growing client base, including global multinationals, such as General Motors, Worldpay, Ericsson and many more…
Of note, we do not define ourselves through technology alone. We are a people first organisation, always putting the human element behind our product and services, first.
Which is where you come in, because Promote is nothing without successful salespeople.
Simply put, we want you to continue driving the expansion of our client base.
Working closely together with our Marketing department, your aim will be to generate new license holders for our learning technology platform, Promote®. You will facilitate prospective clients through a well-defined sales process that centres mainly around conducting online sales meetings, in which you ‘demonstrate’ the Promote platform’s features and functionality. Benefits. Prospective clients will include both International and Swedish training providers, as well as L&D departments. One-to-one coaching regarding all elements of the sales process will be provided.
· It is essential that you are passionate about sales
· Able to speak confidently to individuals at all levels
· Target focused and relentless in your approach
· Self-driven and with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
· Strong verbal communication skills in English
Swedish language will be considered an advantage; as will an understanding, or knowledge of, training providers and the corporate learning sector
· Professionally ‘demonstrate’ platform plus supporting methodology to prospective clients
· Liaise with Marketing to identify, qualify, develop, existing leads and update into CRM
· Pro-actively search for and generate new leads to focus sales activities upon
· Meet or exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within time specified
· Continuously seek to improve sales process through feedback
Har du några frågor?
Kontakta Bethina Frostad på Headscout, firstname.lastname@example.org.