Stockholm/Hybrid: IT Support Manager till Burger King
Vi rekryterar en IT Support Manager till Burger King
Position: IT Support Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a hands-on Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for IT support and applications. Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and supervise IT support system for BK Scandinavia
- Resolve IT and POS related queries
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Define, prioritize, and resolve all support requests in an organized, efficient and expedited fashion.
- Administration and monitoring of corporate and managed services cloud-based systems.
- Development, maintenance, and usage of automation scripts
- Liaison with IT partners, POS system developers, payment service providers etc
- Creating and maintaining IT configuration and knowledge-base documentation.
- Supervise, direct, manage and train technical associates for L1 and L2 level support
Deep knowledge and demonstrated experience of managing IT support
5 years of experience in IT technical support
Experience working with Oracle Simphony POS is preffered
Previous experience in the areas of Point-of-Sale implementation, Mobile App. Deployment, Payment etc
Prior Experience in Hospitality/QSR industry is a big plus
Customer service focus and empathy for 24x7 business cycle
Ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships
Ability to assemble and clearly communicate technical information to all levels of the organization
A methodical and process-oriented approach with a laser-focus on KPIs
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
Bachelor's Degree in IT or business with related experience
Professional fluency in English
This job may require travel 5-10% of the time
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package, fully remote way of working and good work-life balance. You will be given a lot of freedom under responsibility. You will get to work with a driven and competent team . Among other things that we offer are annual bonuses, training development programs and growth opportunties both in Scandinavia and internationally.
At Burger King, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication.
Norra Ågatan 2 66230 Åmål